With the countdown to Santa’s visit now on, it’s time to start asking the big question – who’s been naughty and who’s been nice?
Well, at PRG we like to think we’re helpful types, so we’ve enlisted the help of our friends the elves all the way from the North Pole for those times when you just need a little magical assistance. Whether you’re a Mumor Dad needing to keep a watchful eye on how the kids behave over the festive period, or you’re all grown up but are prone to the odd bout of naughtiness, elf help is here!
We’ve teamed up with Father Christmas to keep a watchful eye on those Christmas lists – simply visit https://www.elfhelp.co.uk/ and enter your child’s name, the presents they’d most like to see under the Christmas tree come December 25th and then enter whether they’ve been naughty or nice. You can update the behaviour barometer throughout December and if you enter your email address you’ll be able to keep track of your overall naughty or niceness and determine whether your child will find those much wanted presents under the tree come Christmas day!
So, while you’re drowning in tinsel and scoffing mince pies, don’t forget Santa and the elves are watching!
Some of the PRG team’s favourite things about Christmas:
- Putting up the tree –there’s nothing more festive than getting covered in glitter and singing Christmas songs as December begins
- Christmas adverts – they’re a sign that Christmas is just around the corner and as marketers, we love a good debate about which one will pull on the heartstrings!
- Christmas food – it’s not just the Christmas dinner we look forward to, there’s advent calendars, mince pies, cake, cheese – you name it, December is the time to eat it!
- Santa coming on Christmas Eve – you’re never too old to listen out for the bells and spot the reindeer!
- Lastly, but never the least, spending time with family and friends – just make sure they’ve been good if they’re to get their gifts this year!
- web design