What will you do in the next nine weeks to make sure your stand at Installer Live works well for you?
It takes more than just being there to capture sales enquiries.
Here’s a quick Exhibitor’s HealthCheck to find out if you’re properly prepared. Be honest in your answers!
- Will your exhibition stand clearly communicate one big key selling message?
- Will your stand emphasise customer benefits, not just the technology that delivers them?
- Will your stand make visitors think more highly of your business than they did beforehand?
- Will visitors to your stand be able to take away marketing literature?
- Will that literature be compelling in the way it communicate customer benefits?
- Will you contact the trade press beforehand with a preview story, to increaseinterest in your stand?
- Will you place information in the exhibition’s press office to make influential trade journalists better aware of your product offering?
- Will you find a good reason to proactively invite the press to your stand?
- Will visitors to your stand be impressed by your professionalism when they later look at your website?
- Will visitors to the website not only they find the information they need but also respond to effective calls-to-action on the site?
If you answered ‘yes’ to fewer than 7 questions, you won’t make the most of your investment in the exhibition. But it’s not yet too late! PRG can provide you with support in all marketing disciplines – PR, marketing literature, websites, search engine optimisation, and social media. And with 30 years’ experience in the HVAC sector, PRG understands your industry and your customers.